Tuesday 21 October 2014

AUTHOR'S CORNER;

WANNA HEAR ME TALK DIRTY?

THEN COME TO THE 


Where I, Sammar Ally will be inside The North London Tavern, 375 Kilburn High Road, London NW6 7QB at 7.30 pm giving a tantalising talk about .... wait for it.... EROTIC writing!!!  Tickets cost a mere £8 (over 18 only please) and I'd say that's a snitch to get to see me thoroughly embarrass my lovely little self!  Just kidding!  

Seriously, I would love the pleasure of your company and support, dear readers as I give a talk about my books and how eroticism can be incorporated (ha) intelligently into a good storyline!  My journey through the pits and falls of trying to find a publisher and how I came to accidentally (yes, accidentally) find myself writing, oh shall we say, the erotic side of literature? 

When is this spectacular event, I hear you ask, well brace yourselves.... it's on Halloween! 
Yes folks, Halloween, the scariest night of the year and I'm probably giving the scariest talk of my life!  I ask you, what could possibly go wrong??  
 So come along, I promise you'll be entertained (though I will NOT be wearing that costume!) and join me in a night of conversation and Q&A delivered to you by yours truly!  

No comments:

Post a Comment