Friday 1 July 2016

JOIN IN....


  



Hey guys, now that I have been brave enough to put myself out there...yeah, out there... in cyber world and the likes of twitter, facebook and Google+!  




Well now that I've been bold, brave and even slightly stupid (one might say) how about a little interaction??

Though to date I have had over 27,000 viewers on my blog, I am saddened to say - that not one of you good people have ever ventured to talk to me!   One feels rather rejected and dejected all at once!


Yeah you read correctly; I want a little interaction!  Become a member on my blogspot - thus giving you immediate right to questioning, harassing, intimidating, annoying or (only if you are feeling generous) complimenting me and engaging me in literary conversations! 

Lonely is the life of an author, sometimes one would appreciate a little interaction, from literary freaks to distant enthusiastic types, everyone is welcome!  I would love to hear from writers alike, poets, rappers, avid readers.  I want to know what interests you, what books you like and what genre!  Tell me about your favourite authors and I will tell you about mine, (no, I won't say me) and we can share in the best or worst fiction we have come across.   And although some of my cousins from across the pond may find my spelling a little weird, please remember that I am English and therefore spell in a nonsensical way (sorry guys) and hope you do not judge too much!   

I will also welcome snippets of your own work displayed on my blog, (but guys I mean snippets, not full blown manuscripts) as a means of showcasing your work to my viewers....can't say fairer than that! 


 So what do you think?  Shall we get creative?? Get those discussions underway?  Get that old competitive streak all fired up?  Join me on 

sammarllyblogspot.co.uk 





No comments:

Post a Comment