Tuesday 11 June 2013

AUTHOR'S CORNER;

ANNOUNCEMENT, ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!


Dear friends and readers and others who happen to be curious about what I have to say, it fills me with great pleasure and tremendous pride to announce that after finally writing and publishing my latest novel, The Devil's Truth, I have just received word that I am requested to do a book launch at Waterstones in Harrow.
The event will be held on the 3rd of July 2013, from 6.30pm until 8pm.  There you, kind readers, will get the chance to hear an extract of my new novel read to you through my own melodious voice, as well as the opportunity to ask me questions and finally have your very own copy of my new novel signed by me!

YIPEEEEE!!!!  YIPEEEE!!!!


But wait.....

OH MY GOD.....

OMG!  OMG!! 

Who me?  What me?  You mean I'm going to actually be reading from my book?

And actually stand there and answer questions about myself??

And pretend to be sophisticated and well read?????? 

In a shop, in a closed shop, surrounded by books and people who are interested in books????  A crowd????? 
A whole, entire crowd?

And still maintain my cool?
 Will I cope?

I SIMPLY MUST!!


So dear friends, readers and other kind people who are moderately interested in my books.  It gives me great pleasure to announce and invite you to my very first book launch event, (not just signing, oh no!) and I do hope those of you who live within a five mile radius (or more if you so wish to travel, though I don't expect you to book plane tickets) of Harrow, Middlesex, England, can make it.  

If you are interested, then please pop along to Waterstones Harrow and ask for your free ticket a few days before the event.
Look forward to seeing you darlings!!

Many thanks to the Waterstones, (at Harrow) Andrew, Alex, the guys who run the events team and of course, my publisher Austin & Macauley, for making it all possible!


No comments:

Post a Comment